City of Pembroke Municipal Court dates are scheduled for the 1st Tuesday of each month, except January, July and September which are held the 2nd Wednesday.
Court begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. at City Hall, which is located at 160 North Main Street, Pembroke, GA 31321. Citations must be paid prior to your court date or you will be required to be present at the assigned court date listed on your ticket. If you fail to do either, a license suspension and bench warrant will be issued, plus a contempt fee of $200.00 will be assessed.
Case(s) may be postponed up until 5:00 PM the Friday before your Court date for
the following reason(s):
- Subpoena for other court hearing.
- Military deployment with fax from supervisor (E6 or above) & confirmation from court staff.
- Emergencies with proper verification.
P.O. Box 790 / 154 W. Railroad St.
Pembroke, GA 31321
Office: (912) 653-4414
Fax: (912) 653-4410
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Payment is accepted by cash, money order, or cashier’s check and can be made in person, by mail, or online at https://pembrokega.governmentwindow.com/start.html.
Personal checks are not accepted.
Rules for Municipal Court:
1. Remain quiet while you are in the courtroom. It is very important that the judge and courtroom officials hear everyone, so talking should be kept to a bare minimum.
2. Because of safety concerns everyone will be required to sit in a chair that has been provided. There is no standing unless all of the seats have been taken.
3. All electronic devices are prohibited. Any device activated may be confiscated by a member of the Pembroke Police Department.
4. Defendants are the only ones allowed in the court room due to limited space. Witnesses will be called when the case is presented before the judge.
5. Your attire should be appropriate for the courtroom. No hats, abusive, offensive or inappropriate dress will be tolerated. The appropriate dress attire is at the discretion of the Chief of Police (or his/her designee).